If you’ve ever been hurt, disappointed or heartbroken in the pursuit of real love, then this workshop is for YOU!
The topics that will be covered include:
- What is Real Love, really?
- Distinguishing between fleeting and lasting love
- Looking for love: will I ever find it?
- Connecting with Divine Love
- What’s standing in the way of receiving love?
- Practical tools to learn how to let love in
The cost of the workshop covers the venue and meal charge. Our aim with this event is to help women connect via shared stories and find hope and inspiration.
We look forward to hosting you for an interactive session in a beautiful setting with like-minded women!
If you’re unable to attend, please invite a friend along – and pass the invite to friends you think might benefit from the workshop. You can also contact us to find out how to sponsor a ticket for someone who will be able to benefit.
EARLY BIRD TICKET: R300 | NORMAL TICKET: R350
Includes refreshments, lunch and workshop manual.
If you register and pay by the 31st of March, you will qualify the early bird ticket price.