Below, you find real-life testimonies of God’s goodness! Use the search feature to find stories of victory in the areas of healing, finances, and encouragement. Or read them all to build up your faith in every area of your life!
If you have a testimony, we would love for you to share it with us! Our form allows you to write your story and even include a link to a video testimony. All testimonies will be reviewed by ministry staff to ensure appropriate content before publishing to the list below.
The Goodness of God
GraceLife is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. So grateful for God’s goodness and for every person that’s part of this journey! You guys are such an awesome family to me!
God’s a Good Dad
The message of God’s unconditional love and grace has really impacted my relationship with God and with other people! There’s SO much I have learned! The main things very quickly are: God is not mad at anyone! He doesn’t cause bad things to happen to teach me anything! The message of grace has set me free to take more responsibility for my thought life and over my emotions! Still learning and growing in all of this, but so so grateful for all Shayne and Gracelife has taught me. A huge shout out to all the other leaders as well! Keep doing what you are all doing with Jesus! Many many more lives are going to be impacted and changed forever by this wonderful message and teaching!
Church and Family
Where do I begin? The past 9 months have been such a blessing. To be part of such an amazing church and family. Thank you for teaching me how to do life with God and how to experience His unconditional love and grace. Thank you for all the great memories shared and for being family. GraceLife Ministries, you have been such a blessing to so many people over the past 8 years, and you will impact many more in the future.
Thank you GraceLife
Accepting Jesus as my Lord and Savior was exciting, yet the excitement did not last as condemnation and the inability to live a victorious life crushed my soul and left me feeling miserable and defeated. When God’s voice of love and grace guided me to stop trying to do this and that and let Him love me, that’s when I started tasting true freedom and let go of my own and others prescription of how I should be and what I should do. Now every day is an adventure with Jesus as we have times when its a slow dance and I get replenished and renewed by His word and His presence and times when we sound the war cry and let the praise and tongues stir up the spirit in me to submit to and agree with God’s word, resist the devil and see him flee, the defeated foe that he is. For I am unstoppable and I know who my Father God is, I know who I am in Christ and I know my purpose and my destiny is secure in Him.
Family On A Mission
What a family! A family on a mission to share God’s unconditional love with the world! I’ve been impacted by the Father heart of God through this ministry and the truth of how He loves us without condition and that He only has good plans for our futures. Looking forward to many more years of lives transformed.
I have never experienced the love (of God and through God) anywhere else, the way I have in GraceLife! Thank You!
Radical Love and Grace
There’s not enough space to really say how grateful we are for what God has done for us through GraceLife! It has radically transformed our lives, families, marriages, friendships and above all helped me to walk in the promises of God for my life. Soooo grateful!
Family Rooted in Truth
Since my first year in Stellenbosch (2014) it had been my hearts desire to find a family of believers who understood the truth of what Jesus Christ did for us on the cross and truly grasp the unconditional love and grace of the Father. After the June/July holiday in 2017 I drove past the GraceLife sign on my way back to Stellenbosch and experienced an urge to attend a service. The following Sunday I attended the service and from the first moment I entered the church I felt at home and an overwhelming sense of love. It was the first service I have ever attended where my heart could say “amen” to everything that was preached. I now belong to a family where it is important to encourage others to discover their true identity in Christ and start living out what is already inside of them. I am so thankful for being part of a group of lovely people and for the growth I have experienced being part of this family.
True Love Transformation
Wowie! This church, these people. Firstly, I’ve never been to a church where I felt so welcome since the first moment I stepped inside. Secondly, the way in which I was taught about God and His love has completely transformed me. I lived a life where I continuously walked in self-condemnation, after one service in GraceLife, I was set free from that.
New in Christ!
GraceLife is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Why? * I was already born again.
* I was already filled with the Spirit.
* I was already in a relationship with the Lord.
* And I was already actively serving the Lord. So what difference did it make? GraceLife is just a church like any other church, right? WRONG! The message that GraceLife preaches is a message that has long been lost to the body of Christ and is now being restored. Through GraceLife I learned: * My identity in Christ. How I am truly one with Him. And what did that do? It gave me an inner reassurance and confidence that I had lacked until then.
* I learned about Spirit, Soul, and Body! Distinguishing between these three parts opened up the Scriptures and gave me new insight and understanding.
* I learned that it is not what I do that secures God’s blessings in my life. But what God has done for me through Jesus. That I am blessed because of the finished work of Christ, not because of what I do. What did that do? It set me free from always seeking to perform and never doing good enough. I began to rest in His finished work and began to see more fruitfulness in my life than ever. I could go on and on with so many lessons and new revelations that I received through GraceLife – all Word-based. But the best thing I can do is to invite you to come and find out for yourself! Like Jesus said, Come and see! I am trying to paint a small picture for you here, but a picture will never measure up to the experience of visiting the place… Read more “New in Christ!”
My Identity in Christ
There is so much to be thankful for. Through GraceLife I discovered who God really is, who I am in Christ and how to live a life of purpose. I am thankful for all the relationships and unconditional love. It is a privilege to be a part of the community.