[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]At GraceLife we believe that leadership is a function, not a title or a position. According to Acts 20:28, leadership’s function is to minister to the church of God by feeding them, caring for them, protecting them and leading them. Leadership is a call to serve, as Jesus demonstrated for us in washing the disciples feet (John 13:1-17). And according to Ephesians 4:11, leadership’s role is to help mature the saints (every believer) and equip them for the work of the ministry (because we all have a part to play in God’s mission). We have a high standard for those in leadership and all our leaders go through a lengthily process to ensure that they are the right people for the job.
- WE ARE LED AND GUIDED BY PASTORS.
The Senior Pastor (Shayne Holesgrove) leads the ministry overall and is the apostolic visionary leader responsible for the direction and focus of the ministry. Shayne leads the Campus Pastor Team and continually invests into the growth of GraceLife leaders. He is supported by the Central Elders (or Directors) and the Executive Central Pastor who helps to oversee the effective strategic execution of the ministry’s vision and mission from the Central Offices. Each campus is led by the Campus Pastor who leads a team of pastors/ elders and all ministry at the local level. OUR CAMPUS PASTORS ARE:
- Durrës: Alecia Mynhardt
- Piketberg: Tjaart & Lize-Marie Olivier
- Tygerberg: Ettienne Willemse
- Sir Lowry’s Pass: Christiaan Uys
- Stellenbosch: Pieter & Natasha Weenink
- WE ARE PROTECTED BY DIRECTORS.
The Directors oversee the finances of the ministry and ensure ethical conduct in all affairs as well as legal compliance. They help keep the leadership of the ministry accountable to the vision and mission.OUR DIRECTORS ARE:
- Shayne Holesgrove (Co-Founder)
- Marna Holesgrove (Co-Founder)
- Tjaart Olivier
- Pieter Weenink
- WE ARE STRENGTHENED BY OVERSEERS.
The Overseers are pastors who have close relationship with the Senior Pastor and help to provide him with counsel and support. They may also be called in to help in accountability matters relating to the Senior Pastor if requested by the Pastors or Directors. The Overseers serve as Apostolic Elders.OUR APOSTOLIC OVERSEERS ARE:
- Pastor Isaac (Lameck) Musandu – Charis Ministries, Harare, Zimbabwe (Since 2011)
- Pastor Benjamin Conway – Tree of Life Network, London, United Kingdom (since 2015)
- Pastor Mark Machen – Life of Faith Church, Alabama, United States of America (Since 2016)